Cost of living in Harare, Zimbabwe vs Graz, Austria
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 253 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.846 EUR / USD
Do you live in Graz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Harare (Zimbabwe) is 8% more expensive than in Graz (Austria)
For example, you would need at least €3,563 ($4,210) in Harare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,300 in Graz.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Phoenix, Arizona costs $8 (1 minute ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Lucknow costs ₨1,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Almaty costs 10,000 KZT (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,000 zł (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Londrina costs R$ 35 (26 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Asunción costs 149,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)