Cost of living in Hamilton, New Zealand vs Graz, Austria
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 103 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.559 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Graz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamilton (New Zealand) is 14% more expensive than in Graz (Austria)
For example, you would need at least €3,635 (NZ$6,509) in Hamilton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,200 in Graz.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,500 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lima costs S/. 4.00 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mar del Plata costs ARS $85 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Washington D.C. costs $150 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grenoble costs €15 (about 3 hours ago)