Cost of living in Dumaguete City, Philippines vs Graz, Austria
|Personal Care||- 57%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 145 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01743 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Graz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dumaguete City (Philippines) is 45% cheaper than in Graz (Austria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Graz you would need to make just about €1,593 (Php91,352) in Dumaguete City.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Manila costs Php150 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 50 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Caracas costs 600,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hong Kong costs HK$0.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cúcuta costs COL$60,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Medellín costs COL$79,990,000 (about 2 hours ago)