Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia vs Graz, Austria
|Personal Care||- 62%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 145 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00006 EUR / IDR
Do you live in Graz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali (Indonesia) is 48% cheaper than in Graz (Austria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Graz you would need to make just about €1,466 (Rp 25,488,482) in Denpasar, Bali.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mariupol costs 6,000₴ (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Istanbul costs 2.00TL (26 minutes ago)
- 330 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Ranchi costs ₨303 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Salvador costs R$ 102,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kota costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €29 (about 2 hours ago)