Cost of living in Curicó, Chile vs Graz, Austria
|Personal Care||- 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 70 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00109 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Graz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Curicó (Chile) is 44% cheaper than in Graz (Austria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Graz you would need to make just about €1,693 (CH$1,557,049) in Curicó.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Da Nang costs 100,000 ₫ (40 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in New York City costs $16 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in La Plata costs ARS $74 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ravenna costs €12 (about 3 hours ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Amsterdam costs €200 (about 3 hours ago)