Cost of living in Culiacán, Mexico vs Graz, Austria
|Personal Care||- 51%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 236 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.04047 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Graz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Culiacán (Mexico) is 54% cheaper than in Graz (Austria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,100 in Graz you would need to make just about €1,418 (Mex$ 35,050) in Culiacán.
Prices recently added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Lyon costs €100 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in normal area in Auckland costs NZ$1,720 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Patna costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Quilmes costs ARS $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 44 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagoya costs ¥700 (about 4 hours ago)