Cost of living in Coimbra, Portugal vs Graz, Austria
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 33 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2020.
Do you live in Graz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Coimbra (Portugal) is 22% cheaper than in Graz (Austria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,300 in Graz you would need to make just about €2,566 in Coimbra.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Phoenix, Arizona costs $8 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Lucknow costs ₨1,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Almaty costs 10,000 KZT (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,000 zł (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Londrina costs R$ 35 (44 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Asunción costs 149,000 Gs (about 2 hours ago)