Cost of living in Cleveland, Ohio, United States vs Graz, Austria
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 191 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.843 EUR / USD
Do you live in Graz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cleveland, Ohio (United States) is 12% more expensive than in Graz (Austria)
For example, you would need at least €3,129 ($3,711) in Cleveland, Ohio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Graz.
Prices recently added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vienna costs €800 (14 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santiago costs CH$1,545 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Luis costs ARS $880 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Fresno, California costs $45 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,700TL (about 2 hours ago)