Cost of living in Chincha Alta, Peru vs Graz, Austria
|Personal Care||- 49%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 65 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.23469 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Graz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chincha Alta (Peru) is 49% cheaper than in Graz (Austria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,400 in Graz you would need to make just about €1,750 (S/. 7,457) in Chincha Alta.
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,166 (14 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in London, Ontario costs C$25 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tunja costs COL$50,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in New York City costs $26 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b150 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 130 (about 3 hours ago)