Cost of living in Chaiyaphum, Thailand vs Graz, Austria
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 10 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.02701 EUR / THB
Do you live in Graz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chaiyaphum (Thailand) is 25% cheaper than in Graz (Austria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Graz you would need to make just about €2,181 (80,765 ฿) in Chaiyaphum.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Manila costs Php160 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vitória costs R$ 1,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Townsville costs AU$30 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 175,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Rostock costs €2.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Tokyo costs ¥8,963 (about 2 hours ago)