Cost of living in Caxias do Sul, Brazil vs Graz, Austria
|Personal Care||- 49%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 85 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.16054 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Graz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is 50% cheaper than in Graz (Austria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,100 in Graz you would need to make just about €1,561 (R$ 9,721) in Caxias do Sul.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanjing costs 30元 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Santiago de Cali costs COL$500,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Miami, Florida costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ensenada costs Mex$ 1.42 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rotterdam costs €16 (about 3 hours ago)