Cost of living in Casablanca, Morocco vs Graz, Austria
|Personal Care||- 40%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 221 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.09213 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Graz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Casablanca (Morocco) is 33% cheaper than in Graz (Austria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,200 in Graz you would need to make just about €2,139 (23,216 Dirham) in Casablanca.
Prices recently added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 44 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagoya costs ¥700 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Vancouver costs C$7 (about 3 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Ludhiana costs ₨63 (about 5 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 48 (about 5 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Beaverton, Oregon costs $39 (about 6 hours ago)