Cost of living in Busan, South Korea vs Graz, Austria
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 56 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00075 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Graz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is about the same as in Graz (Austria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Graz you would need to make just about €2,736 (₩3,646,392) in Busan.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santiago costs CH$15,000,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Rosario costs ARS $180 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 20 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Corunna costs €20 (43 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Beijing costs 56元 (about 1 hour ago)