Cost of living in Budapest, Hungary vs Graz, Austria
|Personal Care||- 20%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 942 prices entered by 133 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00275 EUR / HUF
Do you live in Graz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Budapest (Hungary) is 32% cheaper than in Graz (Austria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,200 in Graz you would need to make just about €2,182 (794,579 Ft) in Budapest.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Manila costs Php150 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 50 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Caracas costs 600,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hong Kong costs HK$0.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cúcuta costs COL$60,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Medellín costs COL$79,990,000 (about 2 hours ago)