Cost of living in Bridgetown, Barbados vs Graz, Austria
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 66 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.42142 EUR / BBD
Do you live in Graz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bridgetown (Barbados) is 17% more expensive than in Graz (Austria)
For example, you would need at least €3,620 (8,590 Bds$) in Bridgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,100 in Graz.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 20 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Corunna costs €20 (15 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Beijing costs 56元 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 120 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Benidorm costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,440 (about 2 hours ago)