Cost of living in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan vs Graz, Austria
|Personal Care||- 56%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 168 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01046 EUR / KGS
Do you live in Graz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan) is 62% cheaper than in Graz (Austria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,200 in Graz you would need to make just about €1,216 (116,304 som) in Bishkek.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$4,300 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minsk costs 20 BYN (29 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Guwahati costs ₨500 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Windhoek costs 44 N$ (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Corunna costs €1.25 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poltava costs 200₴ (about 4 hours ago)