Cost of living in Barrie, Canada vs Graz, Austria
|Personal Care||- 0%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 38 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.640 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Graz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barrie (Canada) is 7% more expensive than in Graz (Austria)
For example, you would need at least €2,994 (C$4,676) in Barrie to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Graz.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Medellín costs COL$2,300 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Concordia costs ARS $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 2,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nellore costs ₨60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Barranquilla costs COL$48,000 (about 2 hours ago)