Cost of living in Balıkesir, Turkey vs Graz, Austria
|Personal Care||- 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 15 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.10744 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Graz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Balıkesir (Turkey) is 60% cheaper than in Graz (Austria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,200 in Graz you would need to make just about €1,291 (12,015TL) in Balıkesir.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Caracas costs 600,000 Bs.S. (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hong Kong costs HK$0.60 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cúcuta costs COL$60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Medellín costs COL$79,990,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Wichita, Kansas costs $430 (about 2 hours ago)