Cost of living in Aveiro, Portugal vs Graz, Austria
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 79 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2020.
Do you live in Graz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aveiro (Portugal) is 21% cheaper than in Graz (Austria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Graz you would need to make just about €2,304 in Aveiro.
Prices recently added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Lyon costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in normal area in Auckland costs NZ$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Patna costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Quilmes costs ARS $1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 44 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagoya costs ¥700 (about 4 hours ago)