Cost of living in Ashqelon, Israel vs Graz, Austria
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 29 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.24953 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Graz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ashqelon (Israel) is 14% more expensive than in Graz (Austria)
For example, you would need at least €3,766 (15,094 ₪) in Ashqelon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,300 in Graz.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Salvador costs R$ 102,990 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kota costs ₨5,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €29 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Karachi costs ₨1,500 (42 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Siliguri costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)