Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar vs Graz, Austria
|Personal Care||- 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 47 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00022 EUR / MGA
Do you live in Graz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 51% cheaper than in Graz (Austria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,200 in Graz you would need to make just about €1,568 (7,276,095 Ariary) in Antananarivo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cochabamba costs $b40 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $15 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Boston, Massachusetts costs $0.63 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santa Rosa costs ARS $18,000 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limoges costs €7 (about 2 hours ago)