Cost of living in Ankara, Turkey vs Graz, Austria
|Personal Care||- 55%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 663 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.10605 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Graz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ankara (Turkey) is 57% cheaper than in Graz (Austria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,200 in Graz you would need to make just about €1,388 (13,092TL) in Ankara.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 1,700 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanjing costs 30元 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Santiago de Cali costs COL$500,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Miami, Florida costs $30 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 250 (about 3 hours ago)