Cost of living in Alicante, Spain vs Graz, Austria
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 210 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2020.
Do you live in Graz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alicante (Spain) is 16% cheaper than in Graz (Austria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,400 in Graz you would need to make just about €2,868 in Alicante.
Prices recently added
- 12 eggs, large in Karachi costs ₨200 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Campinas costs R$ 4.20 (42 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Havana costs 1.50 CUC (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Campo Grande costs R$ 240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,135 (about 3 hours ago)