Cost of living in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia vs Graz, Austria
|Personal Care||- 46%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 606 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.02258 EUR / ETB
Do you live in Graz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia) is 43% cheaper than in Graz (Austria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,100 in Graz you would need to make just about €1,762 (78,026 Birr) in Addis Ababa.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Corunna costs €1.25 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poltava costs 200₴ (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,050 (about 3 hours ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Vijayawada costs ₨130 (about 4 hours ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Irvine, California costs $40 (about 4 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (about 5 hours ago)