Cost of living in Vilnius, Lithuania vs Grand Rapids, United States
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 630 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.098 USD / EUR
Do you live in Grand Rapids? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vilnius (Lithuania) is 36% cheaper than in Grand Rapids (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,500 in Grand Rapids you would need to make just about $3,544 (€3,228) in Vilnius.
Prices recently added
- 75 ml tube of toothpaste in Malatya costs 22TL (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 170 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 16 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Santiago costs CH$10,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in La Rioja costs ARS $150 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Prague costs 2.00 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)