Cost of living in Vancouver, Canada vs Grand Rapids, United States
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,756 prices entered by 298 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.755 USD / CAD
Do you live in Grand Rapids? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vancouver (Canada) is 8% more expensive than in Grand Rapids (United States)
For example, you would need at least $5,411 (C$7,170) in Vancouver to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $5,000 in Grand Rapids.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Izhevsk costs руб 100 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Neuquén costs ARS $1,500,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lyon costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,799 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Madras costs ₨1,200 (about 2 hours ago)