Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya vs Grand Rapids, United States
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||- 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 213 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.712 USD / LYD *
Do you live in Grand Rapids? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 26% cheaper than in Grand Rapids (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,200 in Grand Rapids you would need to make just about $3,857 (5,418 Dinar) in Tripolis.
Prices recently added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Santa Barbara, California costs $2.99 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cúcuta costs COL$4,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Rawalpindi costs ₨138 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$20 (about 4 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Nantes costs €100 (about 5 hours ago)