Cost of living in Nova Iguaçu, Brazil vs Grand Rapids, United States
|Personal Care||- 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 258 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.23889 USD / BRL
Do you live in Grand Rapids? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nova Iguaçu (Brazil) is 44% cheaper than in Grand Rapids (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,900 in Grand Rapids you would need to make just about $2,730 (R$ 11,427) in Nova Iguaçu.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $600 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Luxembourg costs €25 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £20 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corrientes costs ARS $1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 13,000 (about 2 hours ago)