Cost of living in Moradabad, India vs Grand Rapids, United States
|Personal Care||- 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 386 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01397 USD / INR
Do you live in Grand Rapids? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moradabad (India) is 58% cheaper than in Grand Rapids (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,000 in Grand Rapids you would need to make just about $2,532 (₨181,171) in Moradabad.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨22,363 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Al Mansurah costs E£ 8 (36 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Florence costs €40 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Granada costs €0.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Singapore costs SGD $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨180 (about 1 hour ago)