Cost of living in Jiaxing, China vs Grand Rapids, United States
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.14563 USD / CNY
Do you live in Grand Rapids? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jiaxing (China) is 39% cheaper than in Grand Rapids (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,800 in Grand Rapids you would need to make just about $2,906 (19,957元) in Jiaxing.
Prices recently added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Santa Barbara, California costs $2.99 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cúcuta costs COL$4,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Rawalpindi costs ₨138 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$20 (about 4 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Nantes costs €100 (about 5 hours ago)