Cost of living in Helsinki, Finland vs Grand Rapids, United States
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 865 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.110 USD / EUR
Do you live in Grand Rapids? We need your help!
Cost of living in Helsinki (Finland) is 13% more expensive than in Grand Rapids (United States)
For example, you would need at least $5,074 (€4,572) in Helsinki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,500 in Grand Rapids.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Greater Sudbury costs C$700 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $630 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $27,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Havana costs 50 CUC (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Sacramento, California costs $1.32 (about 2 hours ago)