Cost of living in Cochabamba, Bolivia vs Grand Rapids, United States
|Personal Care||- 51%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 657 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.14462 USD / BOB
Do you live in Grand Rapids? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 50% cheaper than in Grand Rapids (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,000 in Grand Rapids you would need to make just about $2,512 ($b17,373) in Cochabamba.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,400 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tuzla costs 8KM (13 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Orlando, Florida costs $5.28 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €10 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Istanbul costs 602TL (34 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Toronto costs C$1.32 (about 1 hour ago)