Cost of living in Beirut, Lebanon vs Grand Rapids, United States
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,123 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00066 USD / LBP
Do you live in Grand Rapids? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beirut (Lebanon) is 7% more expensive than in Grand Rapids (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,902 (7,421,193 L£) in Beirut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,600 in Grand Rapids.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Greater Sudbury costs C$700 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $630 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $27,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Havana costs 50 CUC (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Sacramento, California costs $1.32 (about 2 hours ago)