Cost of living in Baku, Azerbaijan vs Grand Rapids, United States
|Personal Care||- 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 634 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.589 USD / AZN
Do you live in Grand Rapids? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baku (Azerbaijan) is 56% cheaper than in Grand Rapids (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,900 in Grand Rapids you would need to make just about $2,567 (4,361 ман) in Baku.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$1,830 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Springfield, Missouri costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Sydney costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver, Washington costs $1,677 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM20 (about 2 hours ago)