Cost of living in Yun-lin, Taiwan vs Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands
|Personal Care||- 44%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 377 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.02908 KYD / TWD
Do you live in Grand Cayman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yun-lin (Taiwan) is 57% cheaper than in Grand Cayman (Cayman Islands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CI$7,900 in Grand Cayman you would need to make just about CI$3,363 (115,636 NT$) in Yun-lin.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$3,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Ponta Delgada, Azores costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Denver, Colorado costs $5.70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Boston, Massachusetts costs $0.66 (about 2 hours ago)