Cost of living in Wuhan, China vs Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands
|Personal Care||- 64%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 389 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 31, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.12453 KYD / CNY
Do you live in Grand Cayman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wuhan (China) is 71% cheaper than in Grand Cayman (Cayman Islands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CI$8,700 in Grand Cayman you would need to make just about CI$2,514 (20,191元) in Wuhan.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Andorra la Vella costs €3.85 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Havana costs 200 CUC (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €40 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stamford, Connecticut costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Mogadishu costs 750,000 S (about 2 hours ago)