Cost of living in Wad Madani, Sudan vs Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands
WARNING! Wad Madani has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Wad Madani.
|Personal Care||- 85%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 376 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01509 KYD / SDG *
Do you live in Grand Cayman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wad Madani (Sudan) is 87% cheaper than in Grand Cayman (Cayman Islands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CI$8,900 in Grand Cayman you would need to make just about CI$1,194 (79,165 Pound) in Wad Madani.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Francisco, California costs $150 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santiago costs CH$15,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Rosario costs ARS $180 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.50 (about 3 hours ago)