Cost of living in Veracruz, Mexico vs Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands
|Personal Care||- 73%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 473 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.03942 KYD / MXN
Do you live in Grand Cayman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Veracruz (Mexico) is 75% cheaper than in Grand Cayman (Cayman Islands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CI$8,300 in Grand Cayman you would need to make just about CI$2,091 (Mex$ 53,046) in Veracruz.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 19 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Antalya costs 800TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Francisco, California costs $150 (about 2 hours ago)