Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington, United States vs Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands
|Personal Care||- 31%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 611 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.833 KYD / USD
Do you live in Grand Cayman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington (United States) is 40% cheaper than in Grand Cayman (Cayman Islands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CI$9,000 in Grand Cayman you would need to make just about CI$5,403 ($6,484) in Vancouver, Washington.
Prices recently added
- 40′ flat screen tv in Bonao costs RD$ 45,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Malaga costs €22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Alicante costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brno costs 26,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kiev costs 500₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 850 (about 2 hours ago)