Cost of living in The Hague, Netherlands vs Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands
|Personal Care||- 49%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 577 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.989 KYD / EUR
Do you live in Grand Cayman? We need your help!
Cost of living in The Hague (Netherlands) is 26% cheaper than in Grand Cayman (Cayman Islands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CI$7,400 in Grand Cayman you would need to make just about CI$5,458 (€5,520) in The Hague.
Prices recently added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $2.90 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rosario costs ARS $1,254,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Meerut costs ₨80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mariupol costs 6,000₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in London costs £850 (about 2 hours ago)