Cost of living in Temuco, Chile vs Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands
|Personal Care||- 57%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 711 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00107 KYD / CLP
Do you live in Grand Cayman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Temuco (Chile) is 68% cheaper than in Grand Cayman (Cayman Islands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CI$7,400 in Grand Cayman you would need to make just about CI$2,341 (CH$2,178,171) in Temuco.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ponta Delgada, Azores costs €7 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €49 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ivano-Frankivs'k costs 5,600₴ (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly rent - 85m2 in Melbourne costs AU$516 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Pamplona costs €2.93 (about 2 hours ago)