Cost of living in Tapachula, Mexico vs Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands
|Personal Care||- 60%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 438 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.03940 KYD / MXN
Do you live in Grand Cayman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tapachula (Mexico) is 72% cheaper than in Grand Cayman (Cayman Islands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CI$8,700 in Grand Cayman you would need to make just about CI$2,474 (Mex$ 62,786) in Tapachula.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $12 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nawabshah costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Agra costs ₨320 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Saipan costs $395 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 3,000 Ft (about 4 hours ago)