Cost of living in Talca, Chile vs Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands
|Personal Care||- 61%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 461 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00108 KYD / CLP
Do you live in Grand Cayman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Talca (Chile) is 71% cheaper than in Grand Cayman (Cayman Islands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CI$8,500 in Grand Cayman you would need to make just about CI$2,500 (CH$2,315,717) in Talca.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 20,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Taipei costs 1,200 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Patna costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chongqing costs 5.97元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Gorakhpur costs ₨2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Karachi costs ₨200 (about 3 hours ago)