Cost of living in Szczecin, Poland vs Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands
|Personal Care||- 66%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 499 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.21467 KYD / PLN
Do you live in Grand Cayman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Szczecin (Poland) is 69% cheaper than in Grand Cayman (Cayman Islands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CI$7,500 in Grand Cayman you would need to make just about CI$2,351 (10,950 zł) in Szczecin.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,500 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lima costs S/. 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mar del Plata costs ARS $85 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Washington D.C. costs $150 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grenoble costs €15 (about 3 hours ago)