Cost of living in Surat, India vs Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands
|Personal Care||- 72%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 544 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01120 KYD / INR
Do you live in Grand Cayman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Surat (India) is 80% cheaper than in Grand Cayman (Cayman Islands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CI$7,700 in Grand Cayman you would need to make just about CI$1,527 (₨136,315) in Surat.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Jeddah costs ﷼ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Baghdad costs 2,000 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Sacramento, California costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Seattle, Washington costs $10 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Manila costs Php200 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (about 3 hours ago)