Cost of living in Shah Alam, Malaysia vs Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands
|Personal Care||- 68%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 382 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.20079 KYD / MYR
Do you live in Grand Cayman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shah Alam (Malaysia) is 64% cheaper than in Grand Cayman (Cayman Islands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CI$8,400 in Grand Cayman you would need to make just about CI$3,064 (RM15,260) in Shah Alam.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 50 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Caracas costs 600,000 Bs.S. (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hong Kong costs HK$0.60 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cúcuta costs COL$60,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Medellín costs COL$79,990,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)