Cost of living in Saqqez, Iran vs Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands
WARNING! Saqqez has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Saqqez.
|Personal Care||- 49%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 377 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00002 KYD / IRR *
Do you live in Grand Cayman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saqqez (Iran) is 67% cheaper than in Grand Cayman (Cayman Islands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CI$7,600 in Grand Cayman you would need to make just about CI$2,496 (﷼ 126,073,234) in Saqqez.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Corunna costs €1.25 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poltava costs 200₴ (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,050 (about 3 hours ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Vijayawada costs ₨130 (about 4 hours ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Irvine, California costs $40 (about 4 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (about 5 hours ago)