Cost of living in Santo André, Brazil vs Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands
|Personal Care||- 72%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 420 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.14791 KYD / BRL
Do you live in Grand Cayman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is 73% cheaper than in Grand Cayman (Cayman Islands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CI$7,400 in Grand Cayman you would need to make just about CI$1,964 (R$ 13,277) in Santo André.
Prices recently added
- 6 eggs, large in Montpellier costs €3.20 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €15 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Managua costs 20,000 C$ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Medellín costs COL$2,300 (about 1 hour ago)