Cost of living in Sancti Spíritus, Cuba vs Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands
|Personal Care||- 51%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 473 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.833 KYD / CUC *
Do you live in Grand Cayman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sancti Spíritus (Cuba) is 34% cheaper than in Grand Cayman (Cayman Islands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CI$7,900 in Grand Cayman you would need to make just about CI$5,251 (6,301 CUC) in Sancti Spíritus.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$750 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 100 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$145 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Barranquilla costs COL$3,000 (about 1 hour ago)