Cost of living in Queretaro, Mexico vs Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands
|Personal Care||- 67%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 925 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.03995 KYD / MXN
Do you live in Grand Cayman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Queretaro (Mexico) is 68% cheaper than in Grand Cayman (Cayman Islands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CI$8,700 in Grand Cayman you would need to make just about CI$2,774 (Mex$ 69,424) in Queretaro.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucknow costs ₨200 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Sogamoso costs COL$2,351 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Luanda costs 981 Kz (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lisbon costs €14,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,500 (about 2 hours ago)